Competitive, based on experience
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Paid Search Specialist to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search specialist who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for managing Paid Advertising campaigns for a range of Clients with different KPIs.
You will be competent in creating Google Ads campaigns, from designing, planning and optimising ad groups to conversion tracking. You will liaise with clients, reporting back recommendations and improvements on accounts. You will be available to assist the HOD or team leader when needed.
As a Paid Executive you will:
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Manage your own clients
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Ensure client performance is at an optimal level
- Monitor and protect client KPIs
- Identify trends in data to provide actionable insights
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in paid search
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads)
- A/B Split test to get the best results
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
As a Paid Executive, the following skills & experience are required:
- Previous experience Managing paid campaigns within an agency environment
- Experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics & Google Ads Editor
- Good time management skills
- You must be creative, ensuring ad copy and visuals are engaging
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical and data-driven
As a Paid Executive, the following skills & experience are desired but not required:
- Ability to optimise Google shopping feeds
- Experience working with Microsoft ads
- Experience working with social media platforms such as Facebook
- Experience using third-party tool such as optymzr
- Ability to advise clients on their overall marketing strategy to help improve
- Experience with website CRO and advising accordingly.
Full training is provided to enhance your paid skillset further.
In return, you will receive the following:
- 24 Days Holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Fast Growing & Successful Business
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Career Progression & personal development plan
- Ongoing Training Programme
- Lively Environment Free Refreshments
- Free Car Parking
- Official Google & Microsoft Partner
- Company pension scheme
- Payday Pizza
- Staff Retail Discounts
- Accrue an extra holiday every 2 years capped at 5
- Loyalty bonus for commitment and length of employment