Permanent, full-time (hybrid)
£25,000 – £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
We’re currently looking for a PHP developer to join our team! The role is with our sister company Colewood Automotive who build/operate a number of websites in the automotive sector.
All of the websites we work on are bespoke sites built in-house, where the client is us!
In the development team we have a culture of furthering ourselves and staying current with all of the latest and greatest technologies so we regularly attend conferences around the UK, and we’re usually well represented at most of the leading PHP conferences in the UK. As a developer you will get the opportunity to attend these conferences and grow your knowledge and experience of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or similar (or minimum 3 years experience as a Web/PHP developer)
- MVC PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel / FuelPHP)
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- NPM / Bower / Yarn
- Linux Administration (Centos)
Why you should work for us:
- 24 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible Hours & opportunity for remote working
- Payday Pizza
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Staff Retail Discounts
- Free Parking
- Ongoing support/training and career progression
- Annual conference budget
- Accrue an extra holiday every 2 years capped at 5
- Loyalty bonus for commitment and length of employment
We’re fairly flexible and find a hybrid approach works best for our employees/company. Our office is based in Stockon-on-Tees and is open